Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Introducing the ETSY Supplies Street Team: Duet Supplies

This is the next in my series about the wonderful peeps of Team ESST. Today's topic is:

Duet Supplies is THE place to go if you are looking for ear wires. Duet has them in sterling silver, in copper, and in brass -- ready to match any metal you are using in your jewelry creations. She has them in different sizes and styles, from the classic French wires to beautifully rounded hoops. Ear wires come in packages of five or ten pairs, and are incredibly reasonably priced. She also carries some amazing wire wrapped beads.

She's currently taking holiday pre-orders, as she says here: "~*~*~*HOLIDAY PRE-ORDERS: We all get busy with holiday plans and activities around this time of year, and I am no different. In order to serve my lovely customers best, I open up the chance for pre-orders--where you can order those larger quantities (or small,) needed for your holiday designs. This way, I know how much wire I'll need to get everyone what they need, before I close shop for the holidays."

With 518 sales, Duet is doing well! Check her shop out. If you'd like to find older posts in this series, search for the tag ESST members.

No comments: