Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DONATE TO THE CYSTIC FIBROSIS

I am having a sale in my ETSY store this weekend -- 20% off everything ONLY for people who donate through Team Cassiebug!

****************************************************************
Etsy Supplies Street Team Sale April 17-20
****************************************************************


I support my friend Jenn in her efforts to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Here's a film clip of her daughter, Cassidy, who has CF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6LSvll769U From April 17-April 20, if you donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation through Team Cassiebug, I will give you a shop-wide 20% discount on all beads. You can be an Angel Walker, walk in the Great Strides event in May, or just donate through Team Cassiebug, here: http://cassiebug.jcracek.com/great_strides.php

Just give me your donation info in a convo or email labelled TEAM CASSIEBUG, and I will revise your invoice or, if you have already paid, refund 20% of your purchases.

No comments: