Sunday, March 30, 2008

Team Cassiebug


A good friend of mine is going to be holding an auction on EBAY to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Her daughter has CF, and J has become very active in helping others with the same problem.

I have donated a bracelet, and a friend has bought several earrings. When I get the pictures taken later today, look for them--the auction begins Tuesday!

Meanwhile, the last few listings before I close shop temporarily on Thursday to prepare for the Down The Street Bead Show. My business partner, Art of the Firebird, and a friend, Gwacie, will be there, as well as several vendors from Southern Flames.

Here's a blue floral set. An interesting reaction--I didn't know that this blue was reactive, like turquoise, and some of the beads have a red tinge--very nice!

No comments: